Tues: 10 am - 5 pm
Wed-Thurs: noon - 6 pm
Fri: noon - 5 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
Closed Sun & Mon
Bike for Books Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017
Join us for a day of mountain biking fun in the White Mountains at the “Bike for Books Mountain Bike Adventure Rides!” - a fundraiser for the Library in its 16th year.
Bike for Books offers mountain bikers of all levels and abilities a great opportunity to explore the trails and terrain along well-marked routes in North Conway.
North Conway serves up some of the best riding in New Hampshire. For over a decade, NEMBA has been working to create a wonderful assortment of trails for beginners and experts alike. So whether it's cruising along gently wooded fire roads, biking on single tracks through magnificent forests, along rivers, around picturesque ponds, or negotiating the technical rocky descents on the edge of the White Mountains, there is something for everyone.
Several route options will be marked for all levels of riders, from novice to expert and some kid-friendly family loops, too. You can ride for an hour or do the epic ride with all the technically challenging hero options which takes about 4 to 6 hours for even the strongest riders.
Have fun learning new trails at your own pace- on your own or with a group of your friends.
After the ride, join other riders for the included pizza lunch, hot soup, fresh coffee, and delicious desserts.
Bike for Books is a fundraiser for the North Conway Library and fundraising by participants is encouraged with prizes for top fundraisers.
Highlights of the event:
- Self-guided rides on marked trails on North Conway's Eastside
- Different route options for all ages & abilities:
- 2 easy loops in Whitaker Woods for kids & families & novice riders
- 1 Intermediate loop
- 1 Expert loop on technically challenging trails
- Signed trails showcase the best MTB trails in North Conway
- Snack stop with food & drinks mid-course
- After ride: pizza lunch with hot soup, delicious desserts, fresh coffee
- Mechanical support tent
- Optional fundraising with prizes for top fundraisers instead of registration fee
- Registration: 8-11 a.m.
- Costs: Adults $25, couples $45, families $55 (max. of 4), kids 16 +under $15. Or raise pledges instead!
What you need:
Many thanks to our Presenting Sponsor
2016 Platinum Sponsors
2016 Gold Sponsors
2016 Supporting Sponsors (Food/Printing/Media)