Tues: 10 am - 5 pm
Wed-Thurs: noon - 6 pm
Fri: noon - 5 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
Closed: Sun & Mon
Events & Programs
DONATIONS for Annual BOOK SALE: What we accept...
The North Conway Library has its huge Annual Book Sale on the second weekend of July every year and is accepting donations year-round.
If you would like to donate gently used books, audio books on CD, music CDs, or DVDs, please drop them off at the library ANY time when the library is open; please do not leave donations when the library is closed. The library appreciates your support and donations!
The books, audiobooks on CD, music CDs, and DVDs should be in good, sellable condition.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Damaged or unclean books, including:
- Highlighting, writing
- Water damage
- Smelly books (cigarettes, basement or barn storage)
- Former library books (other than the North Conway Library)
- Reader's Digest- condensed books
- Bibles (sorry, but they really don't sell)
- Travel guides- more than 3 years old
- Computer books- more than 3 years old
- Encyclopedias- more than 3 years old
- Text books- more than 3 years old
- Magazines more than 2 years old, including but not limited to:
- National Geographic
- American Heritage
If you are not sure if your donations are suitable, just give us a call at 356-2961.
If you have more than 1 box, please give us a call ahead of time.
Since we are a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS. Please ask for your donation receipt at drop off.