Needed: Donations for Book Sale 2016Gently Used Books, Audio Books, Music CDs, DVDs Needed!
The North Conway Library has its huge Annual Book & Art Sale on the second weekend of July (July 9+10, 2016!) every year and is accepting donations year-round.
If you would like to donate books, audio books on CD, music CDs, or DVDs, please drop them off at the library any time the library is open.
The books should be in good condition, and no textbooks, encyclopedias, bibles, or Reader's Digest condensed editions, please. Audiobooks on CD, music CDs, and DVDs (no VHS, please) should also be in good, sellable condition.
Book donations can be dropped off any time when the library is open; please do not leave donations when the library is closed. The library appreciates your support and donations!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Damaged or unclean books, including:
- damaged spines
- torn covers & pages
- water damage
- mold, smoke damage
- books written in or marked or highlighted
- smelly books (basement or barn storage)
- Condensed Books ("Reader's Digest")
- Travel Guides more than 3 years old
- Computer books more than 3 years old
- Encyclopedias more than 3 years old
- Text books more than 3 years old
- Cassettes (books on tape or music tapes)
- VHS movies
- Magazines more than 2 years old, including but not limited to:
- National Geographic
- American Heritage
If you are not sure if your donations are suitable, just give us a call at 356-2961.
Please drop off donations only when the library is open. Please do NOT drop off in front of closed doors, when the library is closed ;-)
Since we are a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS. Please ask for your donation receipt at drop off.